Dr. Grahams Homes

Oldest school in Kalimpong

Project Info

Project Description

Dr. Graham’s Home was founded in 1900 by Dr. John Anderson Graham. Located on the lower slopes of Deolo Hill, this educational institution is sprawling over an area of 500 acres. In addition, the institution also houses farmhouse, bakery, dairy, poultry, hospital and clothing department.A festival called May Fair is organised every year at this Graham’s Home. This institution is still supported partially by charitable collections and sponsors from all across the globe.